Our full membership subscription is £20 per year. A reduced rate of £10 applies to junior members (under 16), the unwaged and to all members over 60. The membership year runs from 1st Jan to 31st Dec but, if you join on or after 1st October, your membership is valid for the whole of the following year.
Life membership is available, contact our membership office for details.
The purpose of membership is to support the maintenance work of the MBA- your subscription enables us to buy the materials to repair the bothies and to run the association. Members receive a copy of the Members Handbook, a quarterly Newsletter, which contains MBA News, bothy related stories and notification of planned work parties and projects, and the Annual Report
We hope that all tax payers will consider signing a Gift Aid form, as this adds considerably to the value of the payment at no cost to the payer. The scheme allows the association to reclaim tax on ALL money you give to the MBA, all that is needed is a signature from you. This is an excellent way to get the taxman to help support your charity, and for him to give money to a cause you care about.
How to Join
There are two methods of application:
- Download the application form, fill it in and then post to the MBA along with your chosen method of payment (Cheque/Postal Order/CAF voucher).
- Fill in the online form and submit it direct to the membership office at the address at the foot of this page. Payment is online by Credit/Debit card via Paypal or by posting a cheque to the Finance Office at the same address.
Before selecting your method of payment you may wish to read the following:
- Notes on Joining
- Gift Aid increases the income of the MBA.
Select Your Chosen Method
- I wish to download the form:
Notes on Joining
- I will fill in the online form which is submited direct to the membership office - Continue
Work Party volunteers required